Thursday, June 15, 2006

No, Certainly Not

M'Lynn and I stopped by the Virgin Megastore last night so that I could get Lil' Kim's new dance remix EP, but of course it was nowhere to be found because her marketing team is a disaster. Instead...we were accosted by this hideous sight:


Do you make me proud, Taylor Hicks? NO, certainly not. When you won the Miss America...er American Idol title, the first thing I thought was, "Jezus Kuyst, HOW am I going to explain this to all of my European friends???" You are so heinous, you don't even deserve the proper spelling of my favorite word. Henceforth, you shall be referred to as HANEOUS. (If you are wondering where haneous came from, one day I was bored and decided to google heinous. When the search results came up, Google asked me "Did you mean haneous?" No, Google, I did not mean haneous. I think I can spell my own favorite word. But props to you for instituting a new derivation into my lexicon. Henceforth, haneous shall mean something SO heinous that it doesn't even deserve the correct spelling.) Yeeeeaaaaah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

Did ya'll see him in People magazine as the number bachelor of the year. Grodeo Drive!

6:01 PM, June 16, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home