Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Fight the Power!

I can't even believe none of us have blogged about this yet! I was reading am New York this morning on the bus and completely lost my shit when I saw the picture of Daryl Hannah getting pulled down from a tree after trying to save a green space in L.A. Not that her intentions aren't noble, but she was already kind of a running joke in the cabinet (what is it again? Something about her doing the worm at a party? Help me out here....).

I always have these inappropriate reactions on public transport. A couple of weeks ago I was on a flight with my cabinet-approved In Touch, flipped the page, and lo and behold this:


Why do they make it so easy for us?

2 Comments:

Blogger M'Lynn said...

Excuse me, excuse me...sidebar! The majority of the Cabinet may have 'approved' In Touch Weekly, but I was definitely the lone dissenting voice. TRASH RAG!! Shame on you, Clairee, shame!

But on to better things, like our Miss Daryl. I've been wanting to blog about this for the past week, but M'Lynn has no Internet connection in her new apartment and cannot use her other computer to blog much because it's without the capability to include links, etc. THIS STORY ROCKS MY WORLD, HOWEVER...and to answer your question, Daryl was featured in my all-time favorite Page Six entry, which mentioned that she did The Worm at a celeb-filled gathering.

The sheer thought of Daryl Hannah getting on the floor in a room filled with celebrities and doing The Worm really warms the cockles of M'Lynn's ever-diminishing heart.

10:40 AM, June 15, 2006

 
Blogger Truvy said...

"Pssst... is that... is that Daryl Hannah over there? Doing The Worm. Oh God, I think it is."

7:59 PM, June 22, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home