Tuesday, June 13, 2006

There's Nowhere I'd Rather Be, Than Here with All of You

First off, to all of my fans, I'd like to say I've missed you all. Ouizer needed to take a little hiatus from Shelby and do some spring cleaning, but I am back to let you know that, tonight, there's nowhere I'd rather be, than here with all of YOU. And no...I wasn't mad at you, I was mad at the dirt. Now, on to some long overdue posting!

If you bitches haven't gotten a chance to see the MOMMIE DEAREST: HOLLYWOOD ROYALTY EDITION, you are in for a treat! The film looks much better in this restored version, and there are three nice little bonus features - including some deleted footage! - that catch up with most of the main cast. Of course, Miss Dunaway is nowhere to be found, but that was to be expected. "And I don't want to talk about that MOMMIE DEAREST movie, I'll say maybe one thing!"

Since MOMMIE DEAREST is such a treasure trove of great material, it seems like most of us in the Cabinet have homed in on one scene that best captures our cracked personalities. For me, of course, there are two. On good days when I'm ready to jump, it's the scene where I (I mean Joan/Faye) descend down the grand staircase in my silvery finest with the rotting plate of rare meat. On bad days (and this is more fun, actually), it's me wreaking havoc on the roses muttering "Hollywood ROYALTY! Box office POISON!" Hell, even on good days that's me. Which of the many faces of crazy, dear fans, are you?

4 Comments:

Blogger Baby Jane said...

I should've known you'd know where to find the boys and the booze. Yeeeaaah.

11:44 AM, June 14, 2006

 
Blogger Truvy said...

I also have two scenes.

I'm Joan in "I'm not at YOU, I'm mad at the DIRT!" (thanks for the pic, ouizer), and
I'm Carol Ann when older Christina finds Mommie all passed out on the chez lounge, "she's not sick, she's just DRUNK!"

12:39 PM, June 14, 2006

 
Blogger Robert said...

If i've told you once, i've told you a thousand times: when you clean the FLOOR, you have to move the TREE.

3:18 PM, June 14, 2006

 
Blogger Clairee said...

I'm Joan when she jacks Christina's dolls and then calmly applies lotion to her elbows while stretched out like Cleopatra. Maybe now they won't disturb you when you need your beauty sleep. Quietly evil, that's me. :-)

4:32 PM, June 14, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home