Thursday, June 08, 2006

paging Mr. Herman... Mr. Herman.



YES! Adult Swim has picked up "Pee-wee's Playhouse" and they're going to air all 45 episodes beginning July 10th. Mr. Herman was such an influential part of my childhood. I was fully obsessed with 'Playhouse' in it's heyday, and I must've watched "Pee-wee's Big Adventure" a thousand times. Actually, I think the first bit of 'ography I ever learned was Pee-wee dancing to "Tequila" (well, that and rolling around on the floor like "Lucky Star").

Goodtimes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

Here here. This stands as one of the gayest shows ever on T.V. I loved the low rent Kate Pierson woman they had on there... I can't remember her name...

9:42 AM, June 09, 2006

 
Blogger M'Lynn said...

THIS SHOW IS THE BEST!!!

AND they had some serious BLOW!s in the cast: You got your Phil Hartman, your S. Epatha Merkerson, your Natasha Lyonne, and your Laurence Fishburne. Hot tamale!

1:45 PM, June 12, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although I've been assured Pees is genius, I never really got him, and I still don't. However, the writer next to me interviewed him for a story yesterday. Hotness!

5:23 PM, June 14, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home