Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Seacrest out (well, not publicly)


Can I just tell you how much Ryan Seacrest annoys me.

And can I tell you that I'm FURIOUS that he gets to do E's Red Carpet instead of Kathy Griffin.

I guess E! thought that putting a gay-ish guy out there would attract us, but Kathy is more of a gay man than Ryan could ever dream to be.
Way to outrage your main audience, E! Just so you know, I will no longer be watching your red carpet coverage. I guess I'm gonna have to squint at Joan and Melissa, all squished into the top of the screen over on the TV Guide channel.

Oye, someone shoot him please.

5 Comments:

Blogger Clairee said...

I couldn't agree more. The cabinet is officially banning E!

9:50 PM, January 04, 2006

 
Blogger Robert said...

that's not what i heard, clairee.

9:11 AM, January 05, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least Star is out too...

10:28 AM, January 05, 2006

 
Blogger Ouizer said...

NO NO NO!!! I want piggy to come back and beast out on the red carpet. Yes, we are banning E! (And for those of you that know me, you know exactly HOW MUCH awards shows mean to me. Awards are everything!!!)

11:38 AM, January 05, 2006

 
Blogger M'Lynn said...

am i the only person who isn't annoyed by seacrest? i almost feel like a rebel.

12:13 AM, January 11, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home