Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I'll take this war as a compliment!



I've posted Re: lil' spitfire DeGarmo before and I'm doin' it again. I found this outrageous picture with the accompanying article explaning that our gurl is pulling a Kathy Griffin and entertaining our troops over in the Middle East (I use the term "entertain" quite loosely...I'm not sure one can count "Don't Cry Out Loud" as entertainment). Homegirl brought her mom with her, too! AAAAGH! I love it! Good for her though...I can't imagine that vacant Carrie Underwear would do the same. Seems SHE'S too busy hawking Skechers and singing about Jesus. Hmph!

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

"i would've made a more pleasing sound had i been farting into the microphone while sobbing? i'll take that as a compliment!"

10:48 AM, January 04, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home