Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Eewww


Okay, so I stole this pic off of Perez Hilton but I had to post. Dina Lohan (don't know her maiden name but should use it since she's officially divorced from what's-his-fuck in prison) is disgusting. Don't get me wrong, I will drop anything when I see her online or on t.v., but she's disgusting. She's all George Hamilton-tanned and thinks she's 18. And I HATE how Lindsay Blowhan acts like Dina is her B.F.F. She's your MOM. Nothing annoys me more than lil' straight girls saying "yeah, my mom's my bestest friend in the whole wide world... we do everything together." That's stupid and creepy. All that said, don't go anywhere Blowhan women - I love love LOVE you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

Ooh! Did you see the story about La Lohan in the NYPost today? It's really a summary of the latest Vanity Fair's article, in which Lind's talks about how she was outta control with the drugs and bulimia, and that's why she was all skeletwin for a minute. Anyhoo, the best part is her mom's quote, "She took it a little too far, maybe . . . but it wasn't as bad as it looked."

Great parenting there, Dina. She should get an cookie.

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/60958.htm

4:54 PM, January 04, 2006

 
Blogger Shelby said...

I totally saw that Dina comment and rolled my eyes. Dina was probably binging and purging with Linds. I luv'it.

5:10 PM, January 04, 2006

 
Blogger Clairee said...

She was totes holding her daughter's hair while she jammed the finger down her throat and simultaneously cut lines for her on the toilet. There ya go...snort your line, Shelby...

9:53 PM, January 04, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home