Wednesday, February 01, 2006

UPDATE!


The reports about Jodie Sweetin (aka Stephanie Tanner) blowing out on crystal meth have been confirmed. Click on my title entry for the full story. Here are my reactions/thoughts:
1. Whoever wrote this story needs to know they committed a heinous mistake by misspelling Candace Cameron's name.
2. Jodie TOTES just started using meth for attention. I bet she only tried it once and just lied that she was "addicted." Show me the pics to prove it, Jodes. (a la Whitney: "show me the receipts")
3. Her comments about the hardships of life after child stardom are so predictable and boring. C'mon.
4. I am SO jealous she went to Promises. I swear, if I had enough money to support a major drug habit, I would do it JUST to go to Promises. You get the Malibu air, celebs, yoga, people making your meals and saying you need to sleep at least 8 hours... sounds like a the vacation I need.
5. I love that she checked herself into Promises. I could just see her pulling up with her little suitcase and crack pipe in hand saying "hey, look at me, I need help... and major attention!"
She is so lying. I luv'it.

2 Comments:

Blogger M'Lynn said...

Hey! Mean to Jodie! I believe it...I would turn to drugs, too, if I had to spend my entire childhood playing the asshole little sister that nobody liked.

4:29 PM, February 01, 2006

 
Blogger Truvy said...

this story is hilarious!
how in the world can her cop husband not know his wife is a tina queen?!?!
awesome.

2:10 AM, February 02, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home