Friday, January 27, 2006

Girl in the yellow...don't dance... I SAID DON'T DANCE!

Apparently, Broadway vet Charlotte d'Amboise has just joined the cast of next year's revival of A Chorus Line as Cassie (incidentally... we ARE going to go see this, yes?). Personally, I would have rather seen Marissa Jaret Winokur cast in the role (kidding!), but hey - at least it's not chicklet-teethed Sutton Foster, right? I don't know if they've completed casting yet, but I think they should bring in Britty Pears' to sing some "Tits and Ass". Which means Federline could also be cast to sing the Gonorrhea song! I swear, I don't know why they don't ask me before they cast these shows...

5 Comments:

Blogger Tony Grant said...

Hey thanks for stopping by lovesbible. I appreciate your comment. Your close.

12:54 PM, January 29, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey shelby the answer is on that tony grant site is franky beverly
& maze will you win whatever already.

4:35 PM, January 29, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about Jessica Simpson? ha!Good 'ole Jess starred in her high school's performance as Cassie. Now that had to be interesting. With Daddy looking on, I'm sure.

8:35 PM, January 29, 2006

 
Blogger Shelby said...

Don't even TALK about this. I love Charlotte and I LOVE A Chorus Line. "At the Ballet" is one of the best songs ever recorded.

12:41 AM, January 30, 2006

 
Blogger Shelby said...

Incidentally, asking someone if they know who Charlotte D'amboise is is #1 way to test gayness.

11:04 AM, January 30, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home