Friday, January 27, 2006

Someone Has Been Watching Too Much MY SUPER SWEET 16...


I don't know about you guys, but I grew up in an area where your popularity was determined by the size of your Bar/Bat Mitzvah and the number of Bar/Bat Mitzvah's you were invited to. That being said, nothing I attended came close to the level of HEINOUSNESS that this little Jewess came up with! She really takes the challah for this one, and I applaud her whole-heartedly for her beastly antics. Having a camera crew follow you around the mall to make a VIDEO OF GWEN STEFANI'S "RICH GIRL" with your zitty brother rapping the Eve part...damn, that takes chutzpah!!! Happy Bat Mitvah, Jessie. I can't wait until your Super Sweet 16...

3 Comments:

Blogger Tony Grant said...

Hey great blog, it's cute.

12:43 PM, January 27, 2006

 
Blogger Truvy said...

Ouizer, EvilTwin moment.
I was just about post this story, but you beat me to it!
Her music video is hot tamale and totes mega beasty.

I luvit.

1:35 PM, January 27, 2006

 
Blogger Robert said...

i grew up in rural oklahoma, so my popularity (or lack thereof) was based on the fact that i was the only homo in school, not the number of bar mitvahs i went to.

3:17 PM, January 27, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home