Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Bynes is the MAN!

I just saw the trailer for this AWFUL looking Amanda Bynes movie, "She's the Man". Here is a link to the official site if you want to check it out for yourself. Can we just all agree that Amanda Bynes is the most unlikeable actress working in Hollywood today? And can we agree that we will go see this movie opening night to make fun of it?

p.s. Does this remind anyone of that trashy 80's movie they used to play on tv all the time called "Just One of the Guys"? That movie was the jump!

4 Comments:

Blogger M'Lynn said...

For some reason, I'm totally amused by Amanda Bynes and her super-low-rated show on The Dubba-Dubba-Dubba-U-B, so I'm down!

And I've never seen 'Just One of the Guys,' but I love me some Joyce Hyser. What a name!

8:29 AM, February 23, 2006

 
Blogger Robert said...

what they didn't show in that "just one of the guys" movie is that she actually went through with the surgery in the early 90s.

9:17 AM, February 23, 2006

 
Blogger Florida Opera/Waitress said...

I loved that movie!!! I saw it on some low rate movie channel over the weekend...keep your eyes peeled.

4:08 PM, February 23, 2006

 
Blogger jolie said...

I saw Just One of the Guys in the theater. Yes, I'm dating myself by saying that.

It's one of my all time favorites, and m'lynn, I too am totally down with Amanda. But I am deeply distressed that you don't know from JOTG.

12:50 PM, February 24, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home