Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Rich Bitch Deathmatch, Round One


So it seems that The Donald and Martha Stewart are in the middle of a hair-pulling girlfight over her recent remarks that 'The Apprentice: Martha Stewart' was not such a good thing, and that Donald Trump was partly to blame because he insisted that his version of the show stay on-air while hers was also trying to get off the ground. Now, I'm one of the few who actually watched and enjoyed Martha's version (well, most of it), and while it was often quite boring, I think the main problem was not only that The Donald's version stayed on the air but that it was EXACTLY THE SAME!

So now, naturally, The Donald is getting snippy and replying that Martha should 'take responsibility' for her show's failure. There's nothing I love more than watching two mega-rich moguls who have everything they could ever hope and dream of attaining (big up to the Trump helicopter!) bitch it out in a national forum. Keep it coming, kids.

3 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

I'm totes loving this battle of the billionaires. As some of you may know, I love me some Martha, watch her everyday. I did watch about 75% of her apprentice show, but it just got soooo boring towards the end. I just didn't care about any of the people. I think THAT was the problem with the show, blown contestants.

for the record, I've never watched Trump's Apprentice, so I've nothing to compare it to.

7:59 PM, February 21, 2006

 
Blogger M'Lynn said...

Yes yes yes! I missed the last two episodes of Martha's version and I didn't even care! But how 'bout that Jim...there's a world-class BLOW! for you.

9:48 PM, February 21, 2006

 
Blogger jolie said...

I love martha, but never got into the d's version of the apprentice in the first place... so I didn't bother with la marth.

if I were he, I wouldn't mess with the martha.

I'm just sayin'...

9:51 PM, February 21, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home