Monday, February 20, 2006

Patrick Dempsey = White Trash?

Well, he DOES live in a trailor on Grey's Anatomy...

So, I totes did not know that Patrick Dempsey had this little hobby. Frankly, I'm disappointed. Patrick, have you learned nothing from Jason Priestley's near-death experience? Hollywood and Indy car racing do NOT mix, even if you aren't driving the thing. As a former resident of the fine city of Indianapolis, I implore you to leave the racing to the PBR-drinkin', roots-showin', toothless rednecks that consider blowing out their eardrums while watching cars shoot by at 200mph a sport. And that should leave you plenty of time to focus on being "mcdreamy" for skeletor every Sunday at 10:00. Thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

oh, clairee, i don't know what you're talking about. we indy car fans are the cream of the crop, the tip of the top. now pass me my PBR and that bottle of lady clairol.

9:24 AM, February 21, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell is Patrick doing associating himself with the fricken IRL anyway? You've got to be kidding me. Uh, Pat, time for an education. The IRL blows.

11:13 AM, February 23, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home