Friday, January 06, 2006

Wait, what year is it again?


Doesn't it seem like 5 months since New Years Eve? I was glad to spend the evening at Truvy's place along with Truvy's gurl (Los Latino), Clairee, Clairee's gurl (GorgeTotesPerfs), my gurl CareBear and a bunch of Colombians. We blew it out Cabinet style. I saw the pics and, yep... it was the jump. Only things missing were M'Lynn and Ouizer - Boo. Anyway, I just had to post this pic because it was part hilarious, part sad. Now, the Cabinet will go to the ends of the earth for Mariah. Let me be the first to say that I actually love the new chunkster look she's got going on. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that she thinks she's a size 2. The Cabinet fully endorses delusional people. But what was Dick Clark thinking when he decided to go on camera? Congratulations, Dick.. you almost single handedly ruined my buzz. Boo!

3 Comments:

Blogger Clairee said...

For real - it was almost a debbie-downer New Year's thanks to Dick! If it weren't for Mimi I would have spent the evening drinking the tears that would inevitably have been falling into my drink(s). And TOTES I love the new delusional-15-lbs-overweight Mimi. Beasty Star also thinks that she's dying-to-be-thin anorexic, too...Iluvit!

9:51 AM, January 07, 2006

 
Blogger Robert said...

your first problem was watching "new year's rockin' eve."

12:25 PM, January 09, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dick looks downright spry and youthful compared to this:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3494/635/1600/mimi1.14.jpg

;c)

11:23 PM, January 09, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home