Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The face of botox...

Oh my lord, scary!!! What the hell is wrong with Heidi Fleiss' face??? She looks like those scary upper east side women that I see up in my 'hood, face tied around the back of the head.

Anyway, check out this story. Ya gotta love this blow for stretching the hell out of her 15 minutes. You can tell she tooooooootally loves the attention, negative as it may be. I honestly don't think she even minded going to prison, as long as people were talking about her.

Incidentally, does anyone remember when she was shooting that horrible indie movie with that ugly, zitty perma-frown girl from Bravo's "Showbiz Moms and Dads"? Ya can't GYIT better television than that, I say...

2 Comments:

Blogger M'Lynn said...

Thanks for posting this, Clairee! I have been very, very excited about the news that Heidi is opening her own bordello in Nevada. I like this sort of ingenuity--it smacks of a creative mind.

11:04 PM, November 30, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Diana Lee and i would like to show you my personal experience with Botox.

I have suffered with migraines and neck pain for many years. Botox has given me my life back. I have arthritis in my neck and Botox is the ONLY thing that has given me relief.

Side Effects-
None…miracle drug

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Diana Lee

2:37 AM, October 15, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home