Monday, November 28, 2005

Forget Nick and Jessica


A.J. and Jamie Lynn DiScala separated and nobody even cared. Okay, it's because they are totes no-names but, still...
This news made me very happy. A.J. is one of the creepiest guys I've ever seen. Blechgh! From the looks of him he was probably a big ol' domestic violence jumpoff. I am so happy that we have Jamie Lynn SIGLER back so she could show up alone to the opening of ANYTHING and make more great pop hits like "Crybaby" (who remembers that gem??)

2 Comments:

Blogger Clairee said...

Amen! Long live this no-name!

7:17 PM, November 28, 2005

 
Blogger Ouizer said...

I LOVE Jamie Lynn Discala! She is my character on The Sopranos. Heinous bratty Italian teen from New Jersey who went to Columbia. Yeeeeeaaaaahhh!!!

1:59 PM, November 29, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home