Monday, November 28, 2005

Six-Dog Mauling!

M'Lynn IM'd me this story yesterday and I had to share, since it is like the mother of all dog maulings (incidentally, we're pretty much convinced that we're going to die by a dog mauling, given our level of sick fascination with these stories). Personally, if I were to be mauled and had my choice, I'd prefer for it to be an enormous wildcat. I'd be like, "cool!" right as she slashed open my throat. What would your preference be? Croc? Shark? Pterodactyl?

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

did you have to go to dictionary.com to see how you really spelled that one dinosaur name?

9:32 AM, November 29, 2005

 
Blogger Clairee said...

Actually, I checked it online and seemed to have gotten it right on my own. Hmmm...those must have been the few brains cells I haven't killed working...

10:35 AM, November 29, 2005

 
Blogger M'Lynn said...

they already have!

yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh!

8:45 PM, November 29, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home