Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanksgiving = Bulimia Jumpoff

I'd like to tell you that I didn't spend Thanksgiving ultimately on all fours praying to the porcelein God, but I would be lying. Once again, I decided it would be a good idea to consume as much turkey and stuffing as possible, then inhale THREE desserts - all while consuming as many Manhattans as possible. Recipe for success? You bet! Since this is the second year in a row this has happened, I've decided to make it an annual tradition. I mean, what better way to celebrate an American Thanksgiving than over-the-top consumption and waste? Bulimia jumpoff! Who's with me? Shelby - I know you are! (speaking of - did you know Yeardley Smith aka Lisa Simpson was bulimic? I totally didn't know and just heard about this recently...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

Totes! Bulimia is as much a Thanksgiving tradition to me as Turkey! Though I don't really need a holiday for an excuse to binge & purge. I usually just do it to fight boredom. (;

11:48 AM, November 29, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home