Saturday, May 13, 2006

An open letter to Fantasia Barrino

Dear 'Tasia,

I know it's 'hard out there, and a gurl's gotta hustle. I know that "Free Yourself" was slightly underwhelming. And yes, I know that J-Hud stole your "Dreamgirls" thunder. But 'cmon...your book cover looks like it was put together with a digital cam and some free Dell software. And I'm sorry to say it, but this whole Lifetime special follow-up is kinda messy. I appreciate the fact that you at least enlisted Debbie Allen (FAME!) to direct, but I would prefer in the future that you stick to your massive pipes to entertain me. Many thanks in advance for your consideration in this matter.

Sincerely,
Clairee Belcher, Louisiana

1 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

nice to see that 'Tasia is STILL rockin' the same hairdo.

7:30 PM, May 16, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home