Thursday, May 11, 2006

Did you ever know that you're my hero...


I want to wish a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to M'Lynn today! M'Lynn and I have been BFF's for freakin'-ever. The very first thing I ever said to him was on May 11, 1992. We were two high school freshmen (and probably both wearing heinous clothing). I kind of knew who he was, heard that it was his birthday and said "Happy Birthday!" in a very "tween bee bopper" way as I passed him near the freshman lockers. It wasn't long until he was inviting me over to his house to watch Bette Midler movies (Big Business and Beaches at the top of the list). Some day I will find a rabbit costume and sing the "Happy Birthday Bunny Boy" song to you just like Bette does in Beaches.

2 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

Happy Birthday M'Lynn!
How about I give ya a free haircut at my salon. (:

2:33 PM, May 11, 2006

 
Blogger Clairee said...

"I can fly higher than an eagle"...oh wait, I was in fact doing just that when we met on a crowded Roxy floor. Happy Birthday!!!

5:31 PM, May 11, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home