Wednesday, May 10, 2006

All together now: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ok... I realize we JUST let out our hatefest for Katherine McFelcher, but I have to say, this bitch is really starting to piss me off. If I have to hear her low-rent Heinous Hair warbling for another week, blood is going to spontaneously burst out of my ears. This girl is a black hole of talent who cannot control her voice - which is inexcusable considering her mother is a goddamn VOICE TEACHER.

Incidentally, I mentioned to my boyfriend at the beginning of the AI finals that Katherine's best post-Idol gig would be Belle in a regional touring production of "Beauty and the Beast". Cut to this past weekend, when I was out for drinks with friends. I brought up McFelcher's name, and I kid you not, one of my friends who I hadn't seen in months said: "You mean Belle from 'Beauty and the Beast'?". Completely independent from one another we had come to this conclusion. While we were freaking out about this revelation, another friend chimed in: "No...she's too horsey for that".

Although reason tells me she'll end up as a horse-faced Belle by Spring 2007, I'm still concerned. Especially with Chris gone (R.I.P...although I had already kinda decided this week that my new favorite was dorkwad Elliott), I have a very bad feeling I'm going to be flipping through my weekly In Touch this summer groaning at blown Skecher ads of Katherine playing with puppies and perhaps her clitoris.

Clairee, out.

4 Comments:

Blogger M'Lynn said...

I'm through with 'Idol' this year, but more than that, Clairee, I'VE BEEN SAYING THAT, TOO!!! I've been telling everybody that she has a future as Belle in the touring production of 'Beauty and the Beast.' That is hot!! No wonder we're full-fledged Cabinet members.

9:52 AM, May 11, 2006

 
Blogger Truvy said...

so funny. I was just talking with my boss last week about how she's too "Belle on Broadway" to be a popstar. Major EvilTwin moment.

I've liked Elliot from the beginning, but I NEVER thought he would have gotten this far. I hope he wins now, because I can't stand the other two.

2:31 PM, May 11, 2006

 
Blogger Ouizer said...

Oh don't worry, Taylor Hicks is going to win and collectively embarrass the nation as a whole for years to come. Yeeeeaaaah.

11:26 AM, May 12, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still think Katharine is the best. Taylor is one gigantic epileptic seizure, and Elliot looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome - though I agree that Chris should not have gone home.

7:22 PM, May 12, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home