Thursday, April 27, 2006

Oh. Shit.



Jesus, take the wheel!! I'm about to pass out now that Access Hollywood has broken the news that none other than Rosie O'Donnell has been chosen as the new co-host of The View. Look, I'm too stunned to say much of anything. Alls I know is that when girlfriend sits down with Joy Behar, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, and STAR JONES for the first time, I will simultaneously be shooting Koosh balls at the TV screen and wetting my shorts.

Folks, I kind of feel like it's time to embrace Rosie and her heinousness. This is going to be some serious entertainment.

4 Comments:

Blogger jolie said...

words... there are none.

9:48 AM, April 28, 2006

 
Blogger Truvy said...

This should make for some great TV. I've been a long supporter of Heinous-Rosie. I even liked Early-Movie-Career-Rosie, but I didn't really like Queen-of-Nice-Talk-Show-Rosie. I may now have to start DVR-ing The View to see which personality will prevail.

2:37 PM, April 28, 2006

 
Blogger Clairee said...

omg, I am completely 'lil debbie for this business okaaaaaaaaaay??

7:54 PM, April 28, 2006

 
Blogger Clairee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:55 PM, April 28, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home