Thursday, April 06, 2006

No Excuses!


Ah, YouTube continues to console me in my time of need, as time and time again I am disappointed in the television follies of today. M'Lynn and Shelby, bear witness to your idol Tonya Harding's, um, graceful 1992 Olympic Free Skate. This routine brings a whole new level to the term BLOWN!, and shows exactly why the rest of the world thinks Americans are disgusting, trashy pigs. Vive La Kerrigan! P.S. The chain-smoker hacking at the kiss-and-cry at the end is the BEST!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

AWESOME. That music was HEIN. I will love that trashy bitch (along with her poofy bangs and blue eye shadow) until the day I die.

2:17 PM, April 07, 2006

 
Blogger Baby Jane said...

Ok, I'm howling right now! This is just too much - I'd almost forgotten what a permapig Tonya Harding was/is. I actually saw Nancy Kerrigan on the street a few years ago. She was walking down Mercer Street - wearing a yellow dress with white polka dots, and a big straw sunhat, and carrying a white granny purse. Looked like she'd gotten drunk and wandered home from the Kentucky Derby. Yeeeaaah Horsey - teeth, anyway.

1:50 AM, May 24, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home