Thursday, April 06, 2006

What the FUCK?!




Just as soon as I recovered from the shock of seeing Mandisa sent packing on 'American Idol' (no, she wasn't so good for the past two weeks, but COME ON, AMERICA!), I got slapped in the face by Miss Tyra and her band of idiot judges, who sent my 'Top Model' favorite, Mollie Sue, back home so she could find her personality. (I have my theories on why she seems held back, but I'll save those for another day.)

Do you mean to tell me, Tyra, that the gorgeous and mysterious Mollie Sue deserved the boot before fugly-ass Brooke, lame-o Sarah, AND the endlessly entertaining (but OUTRIGHT ANNOYING) Jade (pictured above)??!?!!! Come ON, woman! Give the people what they want.

At this point, I'm rooting for Nnenna, Danielle, and Joanie (as long as she gets that wayward tooth fixed). Ugh. Last night was not a pleasant one for this reality TV whore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

i'm sorry, but four n's in one name is a bit much.

9:53 AM, April 10, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home