Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I shouldn't give them any more publicity, but...

I've been tracking these girls for some time, and have been meaning to post about them on the blog. Click here for a pretty in depth article about Prussian Blue, these pretty little blonde 13-year old twins who are white nationalists and sing about ethnic cleansing. You're thinking, um, wtf? Exactly. I shouldn't be even reading about them but I just find it fascinating in the same sick kind of way you'd stop and stare at a bloody train wreck. Yikes!

2 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

I've never heard of these chicks before! This shizz is scary/hilarious. I even went to their official website where you can listen to their "music". It's horrible, of course, but the whole thing facinates me. These bitches are gonna need a lot of therapy to reverse all the damage their parents have done.

11:15 AM, April 06, 2006

 
Blogger M'Lynn said...

Of course their hometown is an hour away from mine and Shelby's! BLOWN.

12:15 PM, April 06, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home