Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ya'll ain't ready


Looks like quitters DO win.

Mario Vasquez, the only kid who ever quit Idol during the competition, is finally ready to put out a CD. The single "Gallery" (listen here) has been shipped to radio, and the CD should hit stores late summer/early fall.

I listened to the single, and while I like his voice, I'm not sure it's such a great song. Obviously this is not meant to be his big breakout hit, but more of something to create buzz. I ain't mad at 'em, I still like the kid, but if he wants to sell he'll have to bring it bigger and better than this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

am i the only fag on the planet who has no idea who this kid is?

9:08 AM, March 30, 2006

 
Blogger Clairee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:25 AM, April 01, 2006

 
Blogger Clairee said...

Ugh - I hated this kid on Idol! And did I mention I saw him last year at a P.S. 1 Warm Up party? Blown!

10:30 AM, April 01, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home