Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My New Addiction: OTC Uppers

Now, it should be no surprise to any of you that I am into "uppers", but I must say - a few of the over-the-counter variety have recently caught my eye:

1). TAB ENERGY DRINK. Great with some vodka (shit will eff you UP!) or just a quick pick-me-up before the gym. One of these, and you'll be maniacally running on the treadmill like you're Faye Dunaway as Joan Crawford next to the car in "Mommie Dearest".

2). DEXATRIM MAX. Perfect if you're "dying to be thin" and want to curb that appetite without the pesky expense of Kate Moss candy.

That's all... just wanted to share my most recent deranged pleasures with my peaps. Oh, and I wanted to warn everyone that this could in fact be my last post. With this Dexatrim Max raging through my veins, pretty soon I'm going to be hallucinating game shows and moving refrigerators like Ellen Burstyn as Sara Goldfarb in "Requiem for a Dream". Next stop? Electroshock therapy. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

"Huff Puff Huff Puff"

"Joan, Your fans should know what you go through for them!"

"Huff Puff Huff Puff"

11:52 PM, March 14, 2006

 
Blogger Robert said...

"MEYER should know what i go through!"

12:12 PM, March 15, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home