Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Mandatory Cabinet Outing: March 31




Hey pigfuckers: I have it on good authority that 'Basic Instinct 2' is going to enter the annals of bad film history, that it's bad-good like 'Showgirls' and 'Glitter' were bad-good, that Sharon Stone once again shows off her cooter, and that she is also taking the marketing and promotion of this film deadly serious. So, um, we're going to see it. Opening night. You are all required to attend. In-laws more than welcome.

Love,
M'Lynn

2 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

I've noticed she's been sporting some awful big hair these days, no doubt to remind folks that she still looks as good as she did back in da day.
You know I'm always down for some good camp, so count me in.

5:04 PM, March 14, 2006

 
Blogger Clairee said...

Um, I'm there.

9:20 PM, March 17, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home