Friday, February 17, 2006

With Legs Wide Open...


So...apparently there is an old sex tape of Kid Rock and Scott Stapp from Creed doing it with four groupies on a tour bus that is going to see the light of day. HEINOUS! is all I have to say. Are these not the two most disgusting men in show business today? WHY would I want to see either of them engaging in lascivious activity? Well, let's hope their, um, appendages are xxxL at least!

(ACTUALLY, I must admit that I was initially captivated by this headline because I thought it was a sex tape of Kid Rock and Scott Stapp doing it with each other. Now THAT would have been interesting!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

Don't tell anybody, but I've always wanted to hate-fuck Scott Stapp.

I'm so ashamed.

12:28 PM, February 18, 2006

 
Blogger Truvy said...

someone posted a 45 second preview of the tape on YouTube. There's no nudity, but you'll get the idea of what's going on.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VzFRuH7xiAw&search=scott%20stapp

1:04 AM, February 22, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be a travisty of justice if this went public and Colin Farral's tape didn't! that wouldn't be fair!!!!

10:04 AM, March 01, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home