Thursday, February 16, 2006

A pat on the back to...



our gurl Rhianna. Who knew she would actually last past 15 minutes? The Cabinet did, that's for sure. We blew hard to Pon de Replay in '05. I am so happy to say that she's back with another song, SOS, that is AS GOOD as PdR. I know I'm not exactly the first to hear it but I had the pleasure of coming across it this morning on my beh beh boombox and had to post something. It is the JUUUUUUUUMP!!!! And on a side note, I LOVE that she is rocking the trannie look like my other gurl Ciara.

8 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

ooh, I love me some "SOS". I even liked her second song, "If It's Lovin' That You Want". I'm a little embarrassed to say, I thought the girl only had one good single in her. I even posted about it way back when (http://readyourblogshelby.blogspot.com/2005/11/tick-tock-tick-tock.html).
I'm happy she proved me wrong.

4:14 PM, February 16, 2006

 
Blogger M'Lynn said...

You know what? Rihanna has proven to be more than a one-trick trannie, and for that, I commend her! (I don't see critical darling M.I.A. with a bunch of well-known songs now, do you?)

6:17 PM, February 16, 2006

 
Blogger Shelby said...

Yeah, Truvy... I totally lied when I said the Cabinet thought she'd come out with another hit single. We totally didn't.

6:19 PM, February 16, 2006

 
Blogger Clairee said...

Don't knock M.I.A!

9:34 PM, February 16, 2006

 
Blogger Ouizer said...

"If It's Lovin' That You Want" is the JUMP! And I love the rere choreography they come up with for her! Much better than what they've been teaching me in the Video Cardio Class I've been taking at New York Sports Club!!!

PS I FINALLY found a pic!

10:15 PM, February 16, 2006

 
Blogger Truvy said...

HAHAHA! Ouizer, I love your new headshot!

10:26 PM, February 16, 2006

 
Blogger Shelby said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:53 PM, February 17, 2006

 
Blogger Shelby said...

Love the pic, Ouizer!

4:57 PM, February 17, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home