Friday, February 17, 2006

Those Canadians ruin everything...



There's no such thing as too much figure skating news for an organization comprised of five total queens, so I'll just keep on keepin' on with this update about my new boyfriend, Evan Lysacek (who knows from side triangles--check out that pose!). Cute Stuff came from wayyyy behind last night (i.e., 10th place) and gave a heartfelt, passionate performance and looked like a potential bronze-medal winner, but alas, some little blonde Canadian twink with a toothy smile, wispy hair and a too-high waistline flitted his way in there and pushed my guy to fourth place.

It's okay, Evan. You've got me and a jillion other gurls pining away for you all over the country, and you're still young...so I fully expect to see you back at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver. And since Vancouver is one of M'Lynn's favorite cities on earth, you can bet I'll be in the crowd shouting and screaming and squealing as you skate your next routine. We'll get 'em next time, tiger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home