Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Satan Claus

Ok, I'm sure you all have seen this but the people that put this up are the newest cabinet heroes. These people who own some poosty brownstone in NYC have put this warped Santa Claus outside their home to protest the commercialization and secularization of Christmas. Dude, I don't care WHY it's out there - alls I know is that shit is awesome. If only this picture included some little girl with pigtails, staring at it and sobbing. "Mommy... what is Santa doing to Malibu Barbie????"

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

I want to shake the hands of the people that did this. Totally made my day.

10:44 PM, December 13, 2005

 
Blogger Truvy said...

That's funny, I put out a similar display for Easter.

huh.

6:39 PM, December 14, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home