Monday, December 12, 2005

Squishy Face Jumpoff

There is really no point to this post. I just realized that Squishyface Zellweger had not been represented on this blog, and well, damned if I didn't find the squishiest face I could find of her on the internet. I'm going to withhold saying anything nasty about her because she managed to play Roxie in "Chicago" without me totally hating her. That said, I will say that I thought it was hilarious in Kathy Griffin's newest special when she referred to her as a "sweaty puffy cokewhore"... classic!

4 Comments:

Blogger M'Lynn said...

Oh, man...it's funny how this crosses generations and cultural boundaries. If I even say the word 'Zellanus' over the phone to my mother, she scoffs and yelps out, 'Oh, that FACE! Oh, I can't even LOOK at her!'

7:44 AM, December 13, 2005

 
Blogger jolie said...

she always looks constipated.

which of course is impossible, since she doesn't ingest solid foods.

10:18 AM, December 13, 2005

 
Blogger Ouizer said...

Oh poor Zell-Anus. You know that face is the one of shock when she didn't win her Chicago Oscar and Zeta-Anus did! Long live Zeta-Anus!!!

2:06 PM, December 13, 2005

 
Blogger Clairee said...

Love me some french and saunders! My favorite is when they parody the opera singers and sing a Kylie Minogue song...

10:24 PM, December 13, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home