Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Dropping Mad Knowledge


Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Joe Simpson and Felicia Culotta are going to be speaking at an event in Dallas next month for only $60! Who wants to come with me? I love, love LOVE to watch Papa Joe in action... I have a soft spot for the freak pervert svengalis, what can I say? What a freakin' train wreck...
And don't even TALK about Miss Felicia Culotta. She is the best friend/personal assistant (read: bitch) to the one and only Britty Spears. Fe has been through it all. Give this bitch a medal or something. Cacee Cobb has NOTHING on Fe.
I tried looking for a picture of Fe to no avail. If anyone can find one, pleeease tell me.

8 Comments:

Blogger M'Lynn said...

iwwwww.

12:17 PM, December 13, 2005

 
Blogger Ouizer said...

YES!!! Felicia is the BEST! I love when she tries to explain Britty's retardo behavior on shows like Driven: Britty Pears. What is the exact date for this? I wouldn't mind taking a long weekend and actually attending this engagement!

2:07 PM, December 13, 2005

 
Blogger Clairee said...

I love me some skeevy papa simpson from a distance, but up close I think I'd need to scrub myself clean for a few days afterwards...

10:22 PM, December 13, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you're saying this is what you want for Christmas, Shelby? Because I can make it happen...

2:22 PM, December 14, 2005

 
Blogger Truvy said...

is Ashtray underage drinking in that photo?

6:32 PM, December 14, 2005

 
Blogger Shelby said...

Ouizer: Yes, I do want to go!
Shelby's Gal: Yes, I do want to go!!
Truvy: That pic was taken right after midnight on Ashtray's 21st birthday at Pure nightclub/Ceasar's Palace in Las Vegas. Yes, she was legal to drink.

7:55 PM, December 14, 2005

 
Blogger Truvy said...

I'm glad you cleared that up. I thought Papa Simpson was just trying to get her drunk so he could take advantage of her.

8:21 PM, December 14, 2005

 
Blogger Shelby said...

Oh yes, Truvy. I'm sure that perv started both girls drinking at an early age. Yeeeeeeeeaah, incest jumpoff.

9:23 PM, December 14, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home