Wednesday, December 21, 2005

karma chameleon


I love Jaime Pressly.

I first noticed her when I saw that Jerry Springer movie (in the theater! She was the only good thing about it.). Ever since, she's made bad movie after bad movie, but my hope and dream was that one day she'd find a role worthy of her comedic talents.
When I heard she was on "My Name is Earl", I groaned once again. The show sounded terrible, and Jason Lee looks heinous with that mustache and mullet, so I tried to keep my distance. Now I know I was wrong. This show is hilarious and brilliant. Jaime steals pretty much every scene she's in. NBC is now moving it to thier Thursday 9pm timeslot, and I urge you guys to watch it at least once. It's white trash humor at it's best (if that makes sense). Maybe I like it so much because I'm a Southern Bell and I actually know peeps like this, but whatevs, give it a try, for Jaime's sake.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

"it's a negro! we're bein' robbed!"

10:08 AM, December 22, 2005

 
Blogger M'Lynn said...

hey truvy!! hi from oz and be sure to read my piece about jaime in this week's dub!

kisses from down under.

11:18 PM, December 23, 2005

 
Blogger Truvy said...

omg m'lynn, I couldn't believe it when I read it! major evil twin moment. goodtimes.

4:29 PM, December 24, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home