Saturday, December 10, 2005

Not So Posh-a

Damn damn damn! I was lucky enough to score an invite to the grand opening of supposed new superclub Pacha on Wednesday, only to stand in line for half an hour in 20 degree frigid New York weather. Once inside, I quickly realized that the club was a big blow and that I didn't need to spend $15 on a watered down drink served by waitresses whose boobies were popping out of Mandee's deep-discounted crop tops. So...being the social-conscious New Yorker that I am, I high-tailed it out of there before being associated with trash like the girls below...



Of course, the next day I hear that I not only missed my alter-ego Jamie-Lynn Sigler (sigh, DiScala was much more to my liking), but I missed Miss Al Reynolds with two of her, uh, friends. Now where was FPGOMA (fat piggy grindin' on miss al) during all this??? I'm sure he told her he was running to the supermarket and high-tailed it over there before she could wrap herself up in 55 dead animal carcasses. Next time, I'll know to stick things out before making such haste decisions...






1 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

ooh. I hate to say it, but Miss Al kinda looks cute in that picture. Reminds me of Wilson Cruz on Noah's Arc, yeeeaaahhh.

7:07 PM, December 12, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home