Friday, December 09, 2005

Cabinet Glossary: New Word "BLEAK"

So, I was talking with Truvy last night about Mimi's fabulous use of the word "bleak", which I've decided to now incorporate in my own vernacular. So purpose 1 of this post is to formally propose to the cabinet that we adopt this word. At the same time, I thought I might put together a useful glossary of other common cabinet terminology, along with an example to help with context:

Blown - "That outfit Lara-Flynn Boyle is wearing is BLOWN!"

Heinous - Unacceptable. (This one is Ouzier's specialty) This actually cannot be used in a sentence - only in reaction to something severely unpleasant, i.e. Carrie Underwear in a Sketchers ad. "HEINOUS!"

Schnitzel - Nose candy. "I heard Mary-Kate accused Lindsay Lohan of stealing all her schnitzel."

Rage - Party hard. "AAAAAA! Tonight I just want to get some schnitzel, listen to pop music, and RAGE!"

Jumpoff - A fun word to tag to an end of a phrase, with no standard meaning. "What was up with that jesus jumpoff on Trading Spouses?"

I think those are the standards. Please feel free to jump in with others!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another word for your Glossary should be

GINGERS - people with red hair, pale skin, freckles and no souls.
for further definition, feel free to watch this hilarious clip.

http://gorillamask.net/gingerkids.shtml

9:06 AM, December 10, 2005

 
Blogger Clairee said...

Yes - I LOVE that episode!

1:45 PM, December 10, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home