Friday, November 04, 2005

Boobie Jumpoff


With the recent tabloid pictures of Damita Jo's Boobie Jumpoff Part II, I've decided to revisit Boobie Jumpoff Part I. Now I know this subject is like beating a dead horse, but it still puzzles me as to WHY Janet would think that flashing Middle America would be a good marketing ploy for her new album. I mean, who sits there and thinks, "Hmmm...how can I grab everyone's attention and make my new project sell? I know, I'll jump off my boobie in front of 250 Million people and show them that I have a can opener affixed to my nipple!" STOOOOPID.

VIP

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

VIP, this picture--and your commentary about the matter--never fail to make me crack up and convulse to the point where I'm nearly crying. Boobie Jumpoff forever!

6:07 PM, November 04, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home