Friday, November 04, 2005

This is what HELL looks like

Ok, I know this is not pop-culture related but...I just represented the cabinet for the last 3 days for Jury Duty downtown at the Supreme Court and I need to share. Unfortunately, none of the cases involved coked-up drag queens, paparazzi beat-downs, or public displays of indecency - so I had to pass. Actually, what happened was I sat in a large room for three days, and yes... had to see that damn orientation video that was on that ep of "Sex and the City" featuring Diane Sawyer and a historical reenactment of trial by ordeal in "olden days"...three times (I will say it got funnier each time...).

What can I report... Well, I think the bathrooms at the courthouse are some kind of gross truck-stop type cruising ground. The handwriting above my favorite urinal had written elegantly, "Let's suck cocks today at 12:30 - 11/1/2005". Nice. I will say the experience was worth it for the people watching. There were LOTS of people blowing out because of the inconvenience - one woman was literally in tears. And I couldn't take my eyes off this tranny that I kept seeing in the bathroom which was completely confusing me. Maybe it was shim who wanted to suck knobs???

I guess that's about it. You'll be happy to know that I was a complete snob as usual, refused to respond to anyone with more than a one-syllable word, and basically sat around judging everyone. So I guess it was just like any other day...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was my posting on the bathroom wall...

I didn't have any takers, so it was a dry squeeze for me at the toliet.

Jury Duty issssss sooooooo much fun. Not!

2:06 PM, November 04, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home