Friday, November 04, 2005

Why Are You "Famous" ????

This is the first in what I hope to be many "Why Are You Famous?" columns. Meet Scott Nevins. He is yet another silly, talentless gay man in New York City who is trying to make a "career" out of being pretty. You know the schtick - "Look at me! Aren't I just adorable? Aw, shucks!" And that's about it...that's all that's under there. Please see Jai Rodriguez as another recent example. Please see Paris Hilton for a more mainstream example. So I implore you people - if you find yourself unlucky enough to be out with friends, trying to enjoy some drinks, and this vapid creature from planet gay takes the stage... do NOT encourage him. Because remember: The more encourgement you provide, the more we all have to suffer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here, here! This pooface rides the coattails of others, and I hear he's not too nice, either. He also has a boyfriend who looks EXACTLY LIKE HIM (I gotta find the pic so I can post it on the blog as proof). Yeeeaaaahhhh mutual admiration society!

3:56 PM, November 04, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Total narcissism jump.

1:11 PM, November 05, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home