Friday, November 04, 2005

Can You Ever Love Yourself Enough?


So for my first post, I will be sharing HOT NEW information about one of my assigned divas, Mrs. Star Jones-Reynolds (aka fatpiggyboilinginthebath). I can't seem to get enough of her heinousness, I just continue to lap it up like I do vodka at any happy hour. In January, FPBITB is releasing a new book called SHINE: A Physical, Emotional and Spiritual Journey to Finding Love, a self-help book on how to love yourself so the menses will love you too.

Now, I may be naive, but WHY would anyone take love advice from FPBITB?!? I mean, everyone knows she got married just so people would give her free crap and she could score boatloads full of Payless shoes for her 1,752 bridesmaids. I admit that she makes me laugh (often unintentionally), but this really takes the cake. Literally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home