Thursday, October 12, 2006

Xtina: The 20's 30's 40's 50's Tour



omg

omg

omg

O. M. G.

March 23, 2007. Save the date, because Heinous Hair is coming to blow her tits off at Madison Square Garden, and she's bringin' the Pussycat Bitches and cabinet favorite, Danity Hein, along with her as opening acts.

I'm still not sure yet when tix for MSG go on sale, but a whole slew of other cities are going on sale this Saturday. No worries though, I'll be checking Xtina's site daily for updates.

Outrageous.

ps... hear Christina call into TRL here. She talks about her tour and new single, "Hurt". They also show a little clip from the new video.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

I BLEW when I heard D. Hein was going to be in on this mess. Ummm... first in line okaaaaay.

10:29 PM, October 12, 2006

 
Blogger Robert said...

"my album takes inspiration from a lot of things: the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, even 90s. and a lot of stuff that's totally like modern, too."

10:35 AM, October 13, 2006

 
Blogger Clairee said...

Um, don't even TALK about it...my head is going to explode out of sheer excitement. Can we just go ahead and crown this the most outrageous blow of 2007?

12:21 PM, October 13, 2006

 
Blogger M'Lynn said...

OMG, I'm living for Robert's post. That's the applesauce!

6:06 PM, October 13, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home