Friday, October 13, 2006

Noooo!


Click on the title of this post for a seriously disturbing bit of breaking news. The D. Hein girls were totes in a CAR ACCIDENT. They are in the hospital with sprains, concussions, whiplash and everything. The only gurl not in the accident was D. Woods.

They must get better soon because they need to start rehearsing for the Heinous Hair tour. I will NOT accept a Heinous Hair tour without D. Hein. I won't. You can't promise me that and then take it away.

P.S.
Ouizer: I did some re-casting of the Cabinet in the roles of D. Hein
Aundrea = Shelby
Dawn = Truvy
Shannon = Clairee
Aubrey = Ouizer
D. Woods = M'Lynn

It would be fitting that M'Lynn was not in the car accident because she was at home taking care of Drum and his tonsil-less throat.

4 Comments:

Blogger Clairee said...

I'll have to start practicing my wunderbite vibrato...

10:25 AM, October 14, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this make me SS, Pooh Bear ... or Laurie-Ann?

1:26 PM, October 16, 2006

 
Blogger Shelby said...

OH, Floben! This totally makes you Laurie-Ann. "A BOOM BOOM CHA!"

5:07 PM, October 16, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least I get the diamond cross from Tiffanys to match ya'lls!!!

7:16 PM, October 17, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home