Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thank you for listening

Many moons ago, I said that Hilary should steer her career down Kylie's beaten path, and now it seems she has (even Perez took notice). Thank you, Duffster. I like the video and I dig the song. I just hope the rest of the album follows suit.

Hilary Duff - Play With Fire


FYI... Duffster said on TRL that she made this video before she even finished recording the song. How's that possible, you ask. Well, watch the video and it's clear. There's not much to it, but the editing is top notch for a pop/dance tune. Good Job.

Incidentally... I can't wait for her and Sideler Duff's new movie, "Material Girls". I hope they wildout the whole time, only to learn a valuble lesson in the last 20 minutes. Goodtimes.

ps... click on this "Material Girls" link to hear The Sisters Duff's HORRIBLE remake of Madonna's classic anthem.

3 Comments:

Blogger M'Lynn said...

Oh, man. I really try to give this one a chance, Truvy, but every time I see her I just wanna smack her!

8:07 AM, August 17, 2006

 
Blogger Clairee said...

Yes...I totes love this new song/video and was gonna blog about it myself. Love me some 'rexy, horse teeth Duff!

12:48 PM, August 17, 2006

 
Blogger Ouizer said...

Don't you pick on my prom queen Hil! She is the MOST mega. Well not really, but I do like that she supports that horsey-faced sister of hers even though they both know there is no hope.

xx

11:04 AM, August 21, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home