Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Duffster


I have to say, I've had my ups and downs with the Duffster, but I just caught her new video for "Beat of My Heart". I really enjoyed it (visually, very nice). The song is so-so (she repeats 'to the beat of my heart' about 90 times), but more-over, I like where she's taking her career, musically. I like the dance-y vibe that this and her last single, "Wake Up", has. Good move Hills!

Now take a tip from Kylie and put out a good dance album. That'd be outrageous.

1 Comments:

Blogger Clairee said...

I was gonna post about this too. Good job, Hills! Yeah, she repeats "beat of my heart" like a million times but much improved all in all....better than that awful shit Lindsay is peddling right now...

10:44 PM, November 09, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home