Sunday, August 06, 2006

How many days 'til August 22nd?


Okay y'all, Danity Kane's album drops in just a few short weeks. I cannot wait!! Yes, they are a bunch of no-names that can't really sing and are extremely obnoxious... however, I LOVE THEM. Making the Band 3 has truly made my summer. And how many of you caught their "Making the Video" the other day? OMG, I loved it and cannot stop singing "Showstopper." The best part of the "MtV" was when their annoying "choreographer" Laurie Ann was yelling "ZONE OUT!" to them. Priceless. Ooh, I also love how Aubrey is TOTALLY being a camera hog the whole time. But you know, when it was all said and done, the bitches really turned it out. They looked good. Even Shannon the Wunderbite.
Oh, I also loved Aubrey's STUPID ass "Danity Kane" brass knuckles.
P.S. I am working on the 'ography and will be debuting it at the annual Virgo jumpoff this year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Truvy said...

Yeah, I hate to admit it, but "Show Stopper" is totally growing on me. The video helps, of course. They DO look good in it and I liked the 'ography at the end. Well played peeps. Well played.

5:03 PM, August 07, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home