Tuesday, May 02, 2006

oh my god, I hate you.



I don't know why I'm posting about American Idol because it is boring the shit out of me this season but....
I was just watching it and HAD to go public with my hatred toward Katharine McPheeeeeee. She thinks she's aaalll that and she's not. She is a low, low rent Kelly Clarkson and a total bore to watch. I want her to trip on stage or something. And even though Paris "Spitfire" Bennett doesn't have a chance in hell, you gotta give her props for daring to attempt a Mary J. song. Not bad, P. Ben... but not good either.
Whatever happened to the Idol I knew and loved...??!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Clairee said...

Yes, Shelby, THANK YOU. I am so over McFeeble it's not even funny. Every week she screeches off key and smiles inappropriately in the camera during depressing ballads. She needs to wake up and realize she's not xtina...she's not even Tamyra Gray (and SHE had water bottles thrown at her at Roxy)!

9:14 AM, May 03, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:39 PM, May 03, 2006

 
Blogger Truvy said...

I totally keep pretending Idol isn't boring this year, but it really is. Where are the great personalities? Pickler was fun, but she couldn't really sing/perform. No one is making me go "wow" with their song choices. I yearn for the days of 'Tasia, JHud, Latoya London. Now THAT was a season!

1:41 PM, May 03, 2006

 
Blogger M'Lynn said...

I had the McPheever very early on this season, but something about her has really turned me off these past few weeks. I don't think I'd be so interested in paying attention to her were she to win and launch a solo career.

2:48 PM, May 03, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home