Saturday, April 29, 2006

More on the new Heinous Hair album...

Check out this article from MTV about Christina's new album. I'm not gonna lie here... I'm still nervous as hell, especially since Linda Perry mentions about 500 times that the album is "risky". Still, I'm gonna give my girl the benefit of the doubt that she hasn't gone all Crazy with a Z (to quote a Ouizer-ism). If we can count on one thing, it's that the girl will be blowing her tits off left and right via ridiculous vocal gymnastics, while stopping in the middle of every other phrase to go "HA!" Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, that's why we love 'er!

3 Comments:

Blogger Clairee said...

Yay! Once again, we managed to create a blow of epic proportions. And I second the thanks to Shelby for sharing her juice. Next mandatory blow, Pier Dance...

2:22 PM, May 01, 2006

 
Blogger Robert said...

oh, pier dance is the one i don't skip.

now, back to xtina: i particularly love, clairee, your impression of her vocal jumping jacks during the end of "fighter." it's like, "hmm, these 18 layers of my voice aren't quite enough...i think i'll scream another line right on top it!"

9:56 AM, May 02, 2006

 
Blogger Shelby said...

Totes great Roxy jump! I had so much fun even though I don't remember anything. I cannot WAIT until the Pier Dance. Yeeeeeeeah. I just hope I don't get too blown, fall in the river and get eaten by a shark (although, it would be fierce).

8:31 PM, May 02, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home