Tuesday, March 21, 2006

"Otherwise, it just gets nasty."


Folks, I have quite possibly found the greatest TV show of all time. "Nighty Night" is a british comedy with the darkest sense of humor. Season two begins Wednesday at 10pm, but as of late, Oxygen has been rerunning season one constantly.

Basically, season one centers on Jill, who's husband has cancer and is in the hospital. Although he's getting better, she tells him that he's getting worse and will die any day now. Meanwhile, she tells everyone else that he's already dead and they should feel sorry for her. To ease her pain, she moves in with her neighbors, Cathy and Don. Jill is playing homewrecker and trying to steal Don away from his wheelchair bound, MS striken wife. When that doesn't work, she goes after their teenage son. Hilarity ensues.

I could go on and on talking about this show. The first season was only six episodes, but contained more plot development, more twists and turns, than two seasons of Desperate Housewives. Check out the glowing reviews from Amazon, and the official BBC site.

Trust me. It's outrageous.

1 Comments:

Blogger Clairee said...

omg, Truvy and I were OBSESSED with this show first season. But then again, you know me...I'm satan so of course I find it hilarious... HIYA CATH!

9:16 PM, March 21, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home