Monday, February 20, 2006

picture purrrfect


I'm sure by now you've all read about Halle Berry getting this year's Hasty Pudding Award, and how she had to write "I will not make Catwoman 2" on the chalkboard 4 times. Well, I really didn't care until I saw this pic of her actually doing it, and check out the pit stains under her arm! HALLE! Get it together, gurl. Get some Certain Dri or something.

Now I'm still not sure if this award is an honor or not, but either way, I'm proud of Halle's sense humor about herself (like when she made her Razzie acceptance speech). And I for one thought "Catwoman" was a hoot (Halle and Sharon Stone kung-fu fighting... Classic!) and would looooove to see a second installment. Oh well, maybe she'll deliver some campy dialogue in X-men 3 this summer. Fingers crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home